Wednesday, January 9, 2013

The Mongols and Their Flying Horses

I enjoy Empires where they go around on horseback, swinging weapons, and sporting large and interesting beards. That is probably why I like the Dothraki (Game of Thrones) and the Mongols. In past history classes I have taken the topic of the Mongols where barely ever touched upon. So learning more on this great empire would be ,well, great. My favorite author and YouTuber, John Green, produced a series of World History videos entitled Crash Course. Crash Course had a highly anticipated video on the Mongols late last year. Its great to watch if you've never heard of the Mongols or want to learn more on them. Crash Course in general is great to watch if you want to learn about one of the World History topics he has taught about.







1 comment:

  1. Jenny, that was an AMAZING video! I'd never heard of Crash Course before, but it's great!

    ReplyDelete